|−|Later this year we´ll launch some gamification for OpenCellID. |+|
| || |
|−|Currently we are watching out for interesting ideas what exactly we should implement. |+|
| || |
have any ideas or if you are generally experienced with computer games and if you would like to contribute some gamification ideas then please send an email to <u>[ mailto:email@example.com Markus]</u> . |+|
If you or you
to [@opencellid.org .
Revision as of 21:40, 25 April 2018
OpenCelliD data is governed by Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licencor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits
Reach out to us at hello[@]opencellid.org with your queries.