- Clean measurements where LAC and CELLID has the value 2147483647
- Clean measurements where the position Latitude/Longitude is in example ~50 km (bigger as the maximal allowed value timing advance for the technology) outside the polygon from the country
(in example in france is a measurement from the german provider O2 100 km from the frontier germany)
- Clean measurements where the position latitude/longitude is in example ~50 km (bigger as the maximal allowed value timing advance for the technology)
away from the real position from the base station
Timing Advance: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timing_Advance
- Import CID from gyokovsolutions as LCID
- The maps from openstreetmap are old maps. A actually map would be very nice.
- If the cellid is not found at opencellid start a search to Mozilla Location Service, if the cellid is there in the database and show these results on the map
- Add webfrontend to add description from the cell to the database for people where want to add the data.
Default OpenStreetMap layer does not contain cell towers
Offer combining xAAAA etc. numbered towers
Several phone apps already have the ability to combine cells numbered e.g., 28888 38888 48888 into a single x8888 location when displaying them on a map. Remember to ignore the LAC in such cases, as 2G and 3G would share the same final digits. This is just one example of several numbering combining styles that could be offered. http://people.csail.mit.edu/bkph/cellular_repeater_numerology.shtml Jidanni (talk) 18:00, 8 March 2015 (CET)
Idea: In addition to just putting a pin in the centroid of opencellid.org/#action=filters.measuresOfGivenBaseStation ... add a weighted pin that takes into account each point's reception strength! Voila: tower location! Jidanni (talk) 09:58, 23 September 2015 (CEST)